18 September 2009

Long day today and tomorrow could be even longer! I've got some major traveling coming up in the next 2 days. I get to make a stop in Paris and it's going to kill me to know I can't get out and explore it any! Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to getting back into the realm of the French language. The trip to Phili went just fine, pretty painless besides lugging some large bags around before I found the shuttle vans.

Orientation today went well. I got to meet some of the other people that will be heading out with me. Even though they come from all over everyone is very nice and shares plenty in common.

And Nicole, just because I know you're curious, I will inform you that Donny Twilight is currently packed and will be heading to Africa.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris! We'll be looking forward to hearing about all your adventures - this is sure to be quite an experience for you. Please know that we'll be thinking of you and supporting you all the way.

    With much love, from Aunt Mary & "Nuncle" Chris

    ReplyDelete